Process & Factory Automation
The fluctuating oil prices, the uncertainty of the global market, as well as the sheer financial pressure plants face today – these are some things that limit the productivity and profit manufacturers can make.
Process automation provides operators with an uncomplicated way to bypass these limitations and enhance their business via automation technology. Automation solutions give industries the leverage they need to boost plant and facilities productivity, maximize yields and drastically increase profits. A responsive, flexible system that combines required functionalities, experience and innovation can shorten payback periods, lower the energy consumption, automate many repetitive processes and ensure a productive and seamless operation.
Investing in an automation system is a strategic decision, and it is imperative to make sure that the investment decision is made on correct bases, and all aspects are covered to gain the greatest return on investment.
A clear understanding of the processes and project’s requirements is required. Plus consideration of the local regulations, environment & safety requirements, technology’s capabilities, interface and integration requirements, future expansion plan and the availability of local resources and all skills are essential factors to be considered to make the project successful and meet its specific goals.
We believe that the following are the important factors to be considered during technology selection:
- The availability of local support to make sure successful project completion and on time start-up
- Compliance with industries requirements and local regulations
- System & Products capabilities, functionalities, features and flexibility
- O&M costs and skills requirements
For businesses based in the Kurdistan region of Iraq, TECHNOLOGISTS is your best fit local partner to support your strategic automation decisions.
What We Do
Providing the design, engineering, supply, installation, FAT, SAT, commissioning, and start-up of the following systems:
- Distributed control systems (DCS)
- Programmable logic controllers (PLC)
- Emergency shutdown systems (ESD)
- Fire and gas systems (F&G)
- Fire alarm control panels
- Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA)
- Industrial security and telecommunication systems
- Project Management and all site activities
- Providing on-site training
To make your project successful, we engaged with our clients at an early stage to:
- Share experience and knowledge
- Provide consultancy services
- Provide Technology updates
- Supporting pilot projects
- Supporting the required assessments and visibility studies