Cement & Steel
With both residential and industrial construction industry at its peak, the demand for high-quality cement and steel has been rising.
The rising demand yields more competition, and to succeed in such a harsh and unforgiving industry, reliability, sustainability and efficiency are the most important factors both cement and steel plants must focus on.
Energy consumption accounts for more than 50 percent of total production costs in a steel and cement plant. Lowering the amount of energy necessary for efficient and uninterrupted production is of the utmost importance, and TECHNOLOGISTS is an industry leader in the field.
The team behind TECHNOLOGISTS has immense experience in the cement industry and has completed dozens of green and brownfield projects.
Our ability to cover the local market with speed and efficiency, as well as the skills and thorough knowledge of the industry on behalf of our team should be indicative of the quality of service you should expect from TECHNOLOGISTS.
What We Do
- Control and Monitoring Systems
- Field instrumentation
- Metering systems
- Power Management Systems
- Burner management systems
- System Optimization
- LV MCC Panels
- Site services
Consultancy & Site Services
Being a LOCAL company, TECHNOLOGISTS stays in close contact with its clients since the early stages of each cement or steel plant project, we approach each client with the same care, dedication and deliverance, making sure you get the best possible service.
- Supporting FEED works
- Preparing Instrumentation Data Sheets and Schedules
- Making complete Loop Drawings, signals list and termination schedule
- Supporting Procurement Activities
- Preparing Cable Schedule documents
- Doing all additional site work such as cable laying, JB installation, cable try and trench, panel erection and cable terminations