Large industrial facilities, especially petroleum refineries, chemical and petrochemical plants, produce high amounts of wastewater, with its disposal being one of the biggest and the most expensive problems those facilities face.
Strict local and international standards need wastewaters to be treated before being released into the water cycle, and the most efficient way for large industrial facilities to solve this problem is to address some or all the water on site.
Water treatment plants are incredibly complex, requiring a high number of expert personnel monitoring its delicate processes.
TECHNOLOGISTS offers an integrated, optimized and automated solution support that ensures a safe, fast, and efficient running of water and wastewater treatment.
With dozens of completed projects under our belts, we can offer full, front to end automation solutions that will fit the specific and unique needs of every client.
What We Do
- Wastewater Control and Monitoring Systems
- Field instrumentation
- Metering systems
- Power Management Systems
- System Optimization
- LV MCC Panels
- Site services
Consultancy & Site Services
Being a LOCAL company, TECHNOLOGISTS stays in close contact with its clients since the early stages of each utility project, we approach each client with the same care, dedication and deliverance, making sure you get the best possible service.
- Supporting the required assessments and visibility studies
- Preparing Instrumentation Data Sheets and Schedules
- Making complete Loop Drawings, signals list and termination schedule
- Supporting Procurement Activities
- Preparing Cable Schedule documents
- Doing all additional site work such as cable laying, JB installation, cable try and trench, panel erection and cable terminations