The team behind TECHNOLOGISTS has been involved in many power plant projects, covering both green and brownfields, as well as everything between.
Our expert engineers and technicians are experienced and skilled in all areas of supporting industrial control. They have also done quite a bit of electrical & field instrumentation work for the balance of plant and power island projects.
Apart from providing an optimized system supply, TECHNOLOGISTS also offer full, onsite support for all the erecting, installation, and commissioning activities required when starting new or revamping old plants
What We Do
- Process Control Systems
- Industrial security and telecommunication systems
- Emergency Shutdown Systems (ESDs)
- Fire & Gas Systems (F&G)
- Fire and Gas Detectors and Fire Alarm Control Panels (FACPs)
- Metering, loading and unloading skids
- Field Instrumentation
- Site services
- Project management and documentation
Consultancy & Site Services
Being a LOCAL company, TECHNOLOGISTS stays in close contact with its clients since the early stages of each power plant project, we approach each client with the same care, dedication and deliverance, making sure you get the best possible service.
- Supporting the required assessments and visibility studies
- Preparing Instrumentation Data Sheets and Schedules
- Making complete Loop Drawings, signals list and termination schedule
- Supporting Procurement Activities
- Preparing Cable Schedule documents
- Doing all additional site work such as cable laying, JB installation, cable try and trench, panel erection and cable terminations